2012. szeptember 24., hétfő

Millenáris Velodrom

There is a 100+ years old velodrom close to the inner city of Budapest (http://velodrom.hu). Have you ever heard about it?  No?  Dont worry, I spent most of my miserable life here without even noticing its existence... Until there was light...  I mean a series of oldtimer events have been organized there. I visited it once last year without my car, and dressed normally. I felt the "littlehungariangoodwood" feeling a little bit. So when our kit car club (kck.hu) got invited this year, I knew, I must be there! and I was.




And my favorite picture from the event me driving around, and my sister repeating "SLOWERPLEASE!!!!!" :

The picture is stolen from an article found on the web. I remember I got there from facebook, but that shit was not made for those who wants to find something again. If the photographer ever turns to read this, he/she is my guest for a ride (passanger seat ofc.).


magyarul:  A millenáris Velodrom (akárhány l is van benne) feledhetetlen volt! A fenti kép készítője meg kerestetik egy megautoztatás erejéig!

7 megjegyzés:

  1. kimaradt hogy újra van szélvédelem az autóban!!!
    Legalábbis ami a szembeszelet illeti...

    VálaszTörlés
  2. http://mycarquest.com/2012/09/beautiful-cars-beautiful-people-and-beautiful-days.html

    google.com, és katt a keresendő szövegnek fenntartott sorban a fényképezőre. Hihetetlen hol tart a technika, mi? ;)

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Yes, this photo is from my blog, My Car Quest, and supplied to me by Gábor Vida.

    Offer Gábor the free ride.

    http://mycarquest.com/2012/09/beautiful-cars-beautiful-people-and-beautiful-days.html

    Mike Gulett

    VálaszTörlés
  4. Thanks Mike and Gergely. I try to contact Gabor

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Hi,
      köszi a felajánlást, örömmel elfogadom. :)
      A részleteket majd mailben megbeszéljük.
      BTW, van itt még pár kép a Millenárisról: http://indafoto.hu/hammer/millenaris_velodromon_2012_ii/
      Van köztük a Cobráról is néhány. (És még néhány a gépemen, amit nem válogattam be, de hátha érdekesek lehetnek.)
      Üdv,
      Hammer

      Törlés
    2. Ok.
      Köszi a linket. jók a képek.
      Várom a leveled.

      Törlés